Purchase & Sales
Back-to-Back Purchase & Sales
International Real Estate
Making Complex Real Estate Matters Simple
Attorney Rabchenuk handles a range of residential and commercial real estate matters for buyers and sellers, including representation at closing, financing, liquor license sales for business clients, foreclosure avoidance and title insurance. The firm is a licensed title agent, allowing clients to obtain the required title insurance through one firm, rather than bifurcating the process.
Whether you are buying or selling a personal residence or entering into a commercial transaction, real estate represents a major financial commitment. It is important to work with an experienced real estate attorney to guide you through the process and protect your interests.
Salem real estate Attorney Paul Thomas Rabchenuk brings more than 30 years of legal experience to bear on all of his clients' real estate transactions. From its Salem office, the firm represents clients throughout North Shore, Massachusetts, including Swampscott, Danvers, Beverly, Beverly Farms, Middleton and Manchester-by-the-Sea, and associates with other attorneys to represent clients with real estate interests in New Hampshire.
The firm provides real estate representation that involves:
- Purchase and Sales: Paul Thomas Rabchenuk represents buyers and sellers, companies engaged in commercial real estate transactions, elderly clients looking to sell their homes and move into smaller residences, and clients in many other situations.
- Back-to-back purchases and sales: In today's real estate market, it is not uncommon for someone to sell a home in the morning and close on their own home that same afternoon. Attorney Rabchenuk represents clients in the sale and purchase of real estate, even when the time frames are close.
- Real estate and estate planning: The transfer of real estate in an estate plan needs to be handled carefully. Attorney Rabchenuk guides clients through the process to make sure they understand the benefits and risks of their choices and that their estate planning interests are protected.
- International real estate: Attorney Paul Thomas Rabchenuk represents clients in a range of transactions outside of the United States, including international real estate purchases, sales and leases.
- Title insurance: Paul Thomas Rabchenuk, Attorney at Law, is also a licensed title agent. This dual service creates efficiency for clients by giving them the option of receiving legal representation and title insurance from the same firm.
- Avoiding foreclosure: The firm helps clients whose homes are in foreclosure explore financing options for avoiding foreclosure.